Thank you to all the collectors who celebrated with us.
The 20th Anniversary
The Swiss Maison Gerald Charles celebrates in 2020 its twentieth anniversary. The Maestro Anniversary is the first model of the new collection, in a limited edition of 252 pieces.
Made in Switzerland using hard stainless steel and sporty rubber strap, the Maestro Anniversary is the perfect everyday watch to stand out from the crowd.
Each watch is one of a kind, featuring an exclusive month-year combination engraved, starting from January 2000 and ending with December 2020, for a total of 252 masterpieces.
The Maestro Anniversary
The iconic Maestro case, an original creation by the Swiss designer of the of the Royal Oak* and Nautilus*, is a Gerald Charles original.
The production of the Anniversary watch stems from the desire to create a hard-wearing timepiece, for the first time water-resistant to 100 meters.
Combining minimalism and elegance makes this extraordinary swiss made timepiece easy to wear on any occasion.
- Hours, Minutes, Second to center
Big-Date at 6 o’clock
- 28,800 v/h
- Power reserve
- 42 hours
- Water resistance
- “Côte de Genève” decorated rotor
Rhodium beaded bridges
Polished domed screws
- 27 rubies
- Anti-shock system
- “INCABLOC” Stop-second system
- Asymmetric polygon with smooth edges (“Maestro” original design by Mr. Gerald Charles Genta)
- Shiny stainless steel case body
- Shiny stainless steel top ring
- Shiny stainless steel, screw-down, crown with embossed logo
- Brushed stainless steel see through case-back with shiny edge
- Sapphire crystal anti-reflex